Women Sandals Stretch Cross Orthotic Slide Slippers
HOW TO MEASURE
To measure your feet stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wall
1. FOOT LENGTH
Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the floor straight alongside the inside of your foot from your heal to your toes.
Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe. Take the measurement (in millimeters) from the ruler where the flat edge crosses (see image below). This is your foot length measurement.
2. SELECTING A SHOE SIZE
If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
You may find one foot is longer than the other, this is quite normal, please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection.
You'll be on cloud nine in these sandals, as the memory-foam insole supports you with every step.
Walk on the wild side in comfort and confidence, Our Footbed gives an unmatched level of comfort and support.
Keep your autumntime ensembles easy-breezy when you slip on these lightweight sandals designed with a molded footbed and non-slip grip for maximum support and comfort.
- Lightweight, non-slip, great shock absorption soles.
- Make you walk more steadily & stand for hours, without any strain or imbalance.
HIGH ARCH SUPPORT
- The main function of the arch of the foot is to disperse gravity from the ankle joint through the talus to the small head of the metatarsal bone, and then to the calcaneus to ensure the stability of the plantar support when standing upright.
- When walking, especially on long journeys, the elasticity of the arch of the foot has a buffering effect on the rhythm of the downward gravity of the body and the resilience of the ground.
- Lining is mad-made
Footbed is molded EVA wrapped in synthetic suede
Deep heel cupping and High arch support
+10 heel lift for maximum comfort
- Non-slip, non-marking molded rubber outsole
Package list: a pair of elastic cross-correction sandals
FAQs About The Product:
What are orthopedic shoes?
What are the benefits of orthopedic shoes?
Will orthotics solve my foot problems?
Can anyone wear orthopedic shoes?
Every new pair of shoes gives me blisters. Will that happen with Geekhubis?
How do I find out my shoe size?
Are your shoes the right size?
We are dedicated to making professional footwear that meets your health needs. We wanted to rethink the entire shoe from every angle, solving problems for anyone who feels their feet uncomfortable. So we broke down every element of the shoe and its purpose, creating a new type of shoe for relieving foot pain. With Geekhubis you'll instantly feel why is all about life-changing comfort.