Orthopedic Sneakers Knitting Summer Shoes
HOW TO MEASURE
To measure your feet stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wall
1. FOOT LENGTH
Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the floor straight alongside the inside of your foot from your heal to your toes.
Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe. Take the measurement (in millimeters) from the ruler where the flat edge crosses (see image below). This is your foot length measurement.
2. SELECTING A SHOE SIZE
If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
You may find one foot is longer than the other, this is quite normal, please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection.
THE SHOES WILL GIVE YOU BOTH STYLISH AND COMFORTABLE AT THE SAME TIME
ARCH SUPPORT | WEAR-RESISTANT | COMFORTABLE WEARING
*This exclusive price is only available for a limited time*
Does walking feel uncomfortable and painful?
The Cuteure Shoe is what you need:
What makes Cuteure different?
- Corrective Arch Design - The sole gradually mends the structure of your feet to straighten your hips and deal with muscle imbalance. Therefore, you can go through life in top physical shape.
- Distributing Pressure Evenly - The full-length orthopedic insert delivers the ideal balance of strength and padding to promote comfort, minimize fatigue, and improve stride efficiency.
- Eliminating Arch Tension - This flexible orthopedic sole withstands the stress imposed to provide cushioning for fulfilling comfort.
- Optimal Toe Design - The spacious round toe reduces the impact on the front part, soothing vulnerable foot conditions.
Geiasou Innovative Pain Relief Arch-Support Insoles
- Geiasou Orthotics Insole is designed to support your longitudinal arch and provide the alignment needed to reduce over-pronation. They also help relieve foot injuries caused by repetitive stress by absorbing shock, providing cushioning, and transferring pressure away from high impact areas.
- The Geiasou Orthotics Insole utilizes premium, shock absorbing materials designed to cushion and support the body while protecting the foot.
- A key goal of Geiasou Orthotics is to provide alignment and to keep the foot closer to the neutral position throughout the gait cycle which reduces stress on the plantar fascia, knees, hips and back.
|Women's US Size||UK||EU/CN||Heel to toe (CM）||Heel to toe (inch）|
Size Information: The size may be 2cm / 1inch inaccuracy due to hand measurement. These measurements are used as a guide in choosing the correct size. Please take your own measurements and choose your size accordingly.
Color Information: The exact color of items may vary based on your monitor, settings, and lighting conditions. Item colors depicted should be used as an approximate guide only.
FAQs About The Product:
What are orthopedic shoes?
What are the benefits of orthopedic shoes?
Will orthotics solve my foot problems?
Can anyone wear orthopedic shoes?
Are your shoes the right size?
We are dedicated to making professional footwear that meets your health needs. We wanted to rethink the entire shoe from every angle, solving problems for anyone who feels their feet uncomfortable. So we broke down every element of the shoe and its purpose, creating a new type of shoe for relieving foot pain. With Geekhubis you'll instantly feel why is all about life-changing comfort.