Women's Leather Waterproof Orthopedic Vintage Boots
HOW TO MEASURE
To measure your feet stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wall
1. FOOT LENGTH
Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the floor straight alongside the inside of your foot from your heal to your toes.
Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe. Take the measurement (in millimeters) from the ruler where the flat edge crosses (see image below). This is your foot length measurement.
2. SELECTING A SHOE SIZE
If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
You may find one foot is longer than the other, this is quite normal, please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection.
STAY WARM AND COMFORTABLE THIS WINTER
SOFT LEATHER | STYLISH | EASY TO WEAR
*This exclusive price is only available for a limited time*
Does walking feel uncomfortable and painful?
The Boot is what you need:
What makes it different?
- Excellent Arch Support - The arch support system transfer pressure evenly to maintain stability in every movement.
- Mending Imbalanced Posture - The boots' insoles allow for balancing foot force and modification of bad postures, which do not harm daily usage and boost wearers' confidence.
- Foot Massaging - This soft orthotic sole platform withstands the stress imposed to provide cushioning for fulfilling comfort.
- Zipper Design & Soft Material - High-quality leather brings you a comfortable feeling in every step. The zipper design helps easy to wear.
- Rubber Soles - Anti-slip & support for your feet even walking or standing all day.
Innovative Pain Relief Arch-Support Insoles
- Orthotics Insole is designed to support your longitudinal arch and provide the alignment needed to reduce over-pronation. They also help relieve foot injuries caused by repetitive stress by absorbing shock, providing cushioning, and transferring pressure away from high impact areas.
- The Orthotics Insole utilizes premium, shock absorbing materials designed to cushion and support the body while protecting the foot.
- A key goal of Orthotics is to provide alignment and to keep the foot closer to the neutral position throughout the gait cycle which reduces stress on the plantar fascia, knees, hips and back.
FAQs About The Product:
What are orthopedic shoes?
What are the benefits of orthopedic shoes?
Will orthotics solve my foot problems?
Can anyone wear orthopedic shoes?
Are your shoes the right size?
We are dedicated to making professional footwear that meets your health needs. We wanted to rethink the entire shoe from every angle, solving problems for anyone who feels their feet uncomfortable. So we broke down every element of the shoe and its purpose, creating a new type of shoe for relieving foot pain. With Geekhubis you'll instantly feel why is all about life-changing comfort.