Unisex Diabetic Extra Wide Sandals With Swollen Feet
HOW TO MEASURE
To measure your feet stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wall
1. FOOT LENGTH
Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the floor straight alongside the inside of your foot from your heal to your toes.
Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe. Take the measurement (in millimeters) from the ruler where the flat edge crosses (see image below). This is your foot length measurement.
2. SELECTING A SHOE SIZE
If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
You may find one foot is longer than the other, this is quite normal, please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection.
Elderly shoes / adjustable diabetic sandals plus size fit arthritis swollen feet!
Type: Women's / Men's Sandals
Heel Height: Flat Heel
Color: black, khaki
- It is Made of Breathable Mesh Material, Which is Very Suitable for Swollen Feet, Comfortable and Breathable Non-slip Rubber Sole.
- Has a Velcro on the Instep Closed Adjustable for a More Comfortable Fit.
- It is Adjustable Closure, Easy to Wear Shoes.
- Fingers Front Opening, Suitable for Swollen Foot, Avoid Pressing the Fingers, Free and Comfortable Space for the Fingers, Improve Wearing and Walking Comfort.
- Easy to Open and Close: Adjustable Hook and Loop Closure Closures and Open Toe on the Top and Rear Heel for Easy Access to the Shoe, Fully Adapted to the Width of the Foot.
- Slip Resistance: The Sole is Suitable for Walking. Gripping the Rubber Sole Provides Security in Any Situation. Unique Exclusive Design Provides Maximum Traction on Almost Any Surface.
- Target Users and Activities: Adjustable Slippers Make It Easy to Get in and out of Shoes. Suitable for Feet with Plantar Fasciitis, Injury, Edema and Pain.
- Shoe Width: Adjustable Design: Suitable for Swollen Feet, Big Toe Edema or Wide Feet, Easy to Put on and Take Off, Comfortable Hook and Loop Belt, Can Be Customized to Fit, Close to the Foot: Relieve Pressure on the Patient's Foot and Relax the Steps.
FAQs About The Product:
What are orthopedic shoes?
What are the benefits of orthopedic shoes?
Will orthotics solve my foot problems?
Can anyone wear orthopedic shoes?
Are your shoes the right size?
We are dedicated to making professional footwear that meets your health needs. We wanted to rethink the entire shoe from every angle, solving problems for anyone who feels their feet uncomfortable. So we broke down every element of the shoe and its purpose, creating a new type of shoe for relieving foot pain. With Geekhubis you'll instantly feel why is all about life-changing comfort.