Unisex Orthopedic Women Shoes Breathable Cushioning Slip On Lightweight Casual
HOW TO MEASURE
To measure your feet stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wall
1. FOOT LENGTH
Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the floor straight alongside the inside of your foot from your heal to your toes.
Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe. Take the measurement (in millimeters) from the ruler where the flat edge crosses (see image below). This is your foot length measurement.
2. SELECTING A SHOE SIZE
If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
You may find one foot is longer than the other, this is quite normal, please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection.
GET THE UTMOST SATISFACTION FROM THE VERSATILE SHOES
SOFT CUSHIONING | BREATHABLE & WIDE TOE BOX | LIGHTWEIGHT
*This exclusive price is only available for a limited time*
Does walking feel uncomfortable and painful?
This Geekhubis Shoe is what you need:
What makes Geekhubis different?
- Soft Cushioning: One of the astonishing features of the shoes is that they provide the most cushioning for your arch, in particular, with elastic midsole along with breathable and soft arch support, they absorb complete shock spread pressure equally, and cushion your heels while walking or running, therefore, cushioning every stride you take. Furthermore, a firm outsole helps you walk stably and safely.
- Breathable and wide-toe box: With this element presented in the shoes, they circulate air in all dimensions and allow your toes to splay naturally which prevents any problems relating to toes.
- Super lightweight: Having only 177.6g in weight, they are so super light that they could float on the water themselves, which promises that you don't have to expend great energy while walking, therefore, every stride is as light as walking on the clouds
Geiasou Innovative Pain Relief Arch-Support Insoles
- Geiasou Orthotics Insole is designed to support your longitudinal arch and provide the alignment needed to reduce over-pronation. They also help relieve foot injuries caused by repetitive stress by absorbing shock, providing cushioning, and transferring pressure away from high impact areas.
- The Geiasou Orthotics Insole utilizes premium, shock absorbing materials designed to cushion and support the body while protecting the foot.
- A key goal of Geiasou Orthotics is to provide alignment and to keep the foot closer to the neutral position throughout the gait cycle which reduces stress on the plantar fascia, knees, hips and back.
FAQs About The Product:
What are orthopedic shoes?
What are the benefits of orthopedic shoes?
Will orthotics solve my foot problems?
Can anyone wear orthopedic shoes?
Every new pair of shoes gives me blisters. Will that happen with Geekhubis?
How do I find out my shoe size?
Are your shoes the right size?
We are dedicated to making professional footwear that meets your health needs. We wanted to rethink the entire shoe from every angle, solving problems for anyone who feels their feet uncomfortable. So we broke down every element of the shoe and its purpose, creating a new type of shoe for relieving foot pain. With Geekhubis you'll instantly feel why is all about life-changing comfort.