Orthopedic Shoes Men Steel Toe Lace Puncture-Proof Work
HOW TO MEASURE
To measure your feet stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wall
1. FOOT LENGTH
Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the floor straight alongside the inside of your foot from your heal to your toes.
Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe. Take the measurement (in millimeters) from the ruler where the flat edge crosses (see image below). This is your foot length measurement.
2. SELECTING A SHOE SIZE
If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
You may find one foot is longer than the other, this is quite normal, please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection.
THE SAFEGUARD OF YOUR FOOT FROM ANY ACCIDENTS
ARCH SUPPORT |STEEL TOE | BREATHABLE | PUNCTURE-PROOF
*This exclusive price is only available for a limited time*
Does walking feel uncomfortable and painful?
This Geekhubis Shoe is what you need:
What makes Geekhubis different?
- Arch Support: EVA insole material presented in the shoes offers comfort to you by providing features such as shock absorption and cushioning in high-impact areas like the heel and ball of the foot. As such, it allows you to move around freely without causing fatigue or soreness.
- Breathable: Mesh upper promises the utmost air ventilation while wearing. What's more, sweaty and moist will never be your worries when wearing shoes all day long.
- Steel Toe: Beyond providing enough space for your toe to splay naturally, it especially guards from falling objects to a risk of crush injury, and extreme weather as well.
Puncture-Proof: Made of rubber outsole, the orthopedic shoes provide protection against any sharp objects so you don't have to worry about underfoot hazards whether on the job or in other circumstances. Especially, it also functions well on slippery ground.
Geiasou Innovative Pain Relief Arch-Support Insoles
- Geiasou Orthotics Insole is designed to support your longitudinal arch and provide the alignment needed to reduce overpronation. They also help relieve foot injuries caused by repetitive stress by absorbing shock, providing cushioning, and transferring pressure away from high-impact areas.
- The Geiasou Orthotics Insoles utilize premium, shock-absorbing materials designed to cushion and support the body while protecting the foot.
- A key goal of Geiasou Orthotics is to provide alignment and to keep the foot closer to the neutral position throughout the gait cycle which reduces stress on the plantar fascia, knees, hips, and back.
- Closure type: Lace-up
- Lining material: Cotton fabric
- Insole material: EVA
- Upper material: Mesh
- Outsole material: Rubber
- Toe shape: Round toe
FAQs About The Product:
What are orthopedic shoes?
What are the benefits of orthopedic shoes?
Will orthotics solve my foot problems?
Can anyone wear orthopedic shoes?
Every new pair of shoes gives me blisters. Will that happen with Geekhubis?
How do I find out my shoe size?
Are your shoes the right size?
We are dedicated to making professional footwear that meets your health needs. We wanted to rethink the entire shoe from every angle, solving problems for anyone who feels their feet uncomfortable. So we broke down every element of the shoe and its purpose, creating a new type of shoe for relieving foot pain. With Geekhubis you'll instantly feel why is all about life-changing comfort.