Men Orthopedic Shoes Anti-collision Anti-slip Rubber Hiking Sneakers
HOW TO MEASURE
To measure your feet stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wall
1. FOOT LENGTH
Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the floor straight alongside the inside of your foot from your heal to your toes.
Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe. Take the measurement (in millimeters) from the ruler where the flat edge crosses (see image below). This is your foot length measurement.
2. SELECTING A SHOE SIZE
If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
You may find one foot is longer than the other, this is quite normal, please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection.
PREPARING YOUR ADVENTURES WITH ULTIMATE SAFETY
ARCH SUPPORT INSOLE | STURDY PLATFORM | SAFE FOR STRENUOUS TREKKING
*This exclusive price is only available for a limited time*
Does walking feel uncomfortable and painful?
The GroovyWish Shoe is what you need:
What makes GroovyWish different?
- Supportive Arch Design - Raised heel cup conforms to the natural curve of your heel, freeing the arch from restraint.
- Mending Bad Posture - Proper body alignment is maintained by innovative orthotic soles for better stability and pain alleviation.
- Caring Tired Feet - Spongy platform evenly distributes the force of each step and reduces pinching pressure.
- Enhancing Ventilation - The combination of flying mesh and high-quality PU conveys a wild look, yet is still soft and breathable enough to offer the utmost comfort.
- Extreme Flexibility With Balance - The rubberized outsole with grip patterns assists in handling wet surfaces easily and confidently.
Geiasou Innovative Pain Relief Arch-Support Insoles
- Geiasou Orthotics Insole is designed to support your longitudinal arch and provide the alignment needed to reduce overpronation. They also help relieve foot injuries caused by repetitive stress by absorbing shock, providing cushioning, and transferring pressure away from high-impact areas.
- The Geiasou Orthotics Insoles utilize premium, shock-absorbing materials designed to cushion and support the body while protecting the foot.
- A key goal of Geiasou Orthotics is to provide alignment and to keep the foot closer to the neutral position throughout the gait cycle which reduces stress on the plantar fascia, knees, hips, and back.
FAQs About The Product:
What are orthopedic shoes?
What are the benefits of orthopedic shoes?
Will orthotics solve my foot problems?
Can anyone wear orthopedic shoes?
Every new pair of shoes gives me blisters. Will that happen with Geekhubis?
How do I find out my shoe size?
Are your shoes the right size?
We are dedicated to making professional footwear that meets your health needs. We wanted to rethink the entire shoe from every angle, solving problems for anyone who feels their feet uncomfortable. So we broke down every element of the shoe and its purpose, creating a new type of shoe for relieving foot pain. With Geekhubis you'll instantly feel why is all about life-changing comfort.