Climbing Orthopedic Shoes Steel-toe Safety Boots For Men
HOW TO MEASURE
To measure your feet stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wall
1. FOOT LENGTH
Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the floor straight alongside the inside of your foot from your heal to your toes.
Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe. Take the measurement (in millimeters) from the ruler where the flat edge crosses (see image below). This is your foot length measurement.
2. SELECTING A SHOE SIZE
If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
You may find one foot is longer than the other, this is quite normal, please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection.
A TRUSTABLE FEET PROOFING WITH AMAZING COMFORT
SHOCK ELIMINATION | INDESTRUCTIBLE DESIGN | COMFY ORTHOTIC INSOLE
*This exclusive price is only available for a limited time*
Does walking feel uncomfortable and painful?
The Geekhubis Shoe is what you need:
What makes Geekhubis different?
- Ample Arch Support - The arch support system transfer pressure evenly to maintain stability in every movement.
- Soothing Arch Fatigue - This flexible orthopedic sole relieves tiredness in the feet by providing the most fantastic cushioning.
- Fixing Imbalanced Posture - The sole gradually mends the feets' structure and deals with unaligned posture.
- Grippy Rubber Outsoles - The shoes contain visible lugs for superior stability and better control of your body motions.
- Protective Steel Toe - The steel toe part can bear heavy impact and minimize severe injuries without painfully rubbing your feet.
Geekhubis Premium Tech System
Our ergonomic cushioning sole reduces any impact that occurs after taking a step.
Every step is comfortable and smooth!
FAQs About The Product:
What are orthopedic shoes?
What are the benefits of orthopedic shoes?
Will orthotics solve my foot problems?
Can anyone wear orthopedic shoes?
Every new pair of shoes gives me blisters. Will that happen with Geekhubis?
How do I find out my shoe size?
Are your shoes the right size?
We are dedicated to making professional footwear that meets your health needs. We wanted to rethink the entire shoe from every angle, solving problems for anyone who feels their feet uncomfortable. So we broke down every element of the shoe and its purpose, creating a new type of shoe for relieving foot pain. With Geekhubis you'll instantly feel why is all about life-changing comfort.