Anti-smashing Men Work Ankle Boots Suede Steel Toe Orthopedic Shoes
HOW TO MEASURE
To measure your feet stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wall
1. FOOT LENGTH
Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the floor straight alongside the inside of your foot from your heal to your toes.
Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe. Take the measurement (in millimeters) from the ruler where the flat edge crosses (see image below). This is your foot length measurement.
2. SELECTING A SHOE SIZE
If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
You may find one foot is longer than the other, this is quite normal, please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection.
PROTECTIVE BOOTS GUARANTEE THE SAFEST WEARING EVER
Fashionable Design | Prime Arch Support | Wear-resistant
*This exclusive price is only available for a limited time*
Does walking feel uncomfortable and painful?
The Shoe is what you need:
What makes it different?
- Evenly Distributed Pressure - The full-length orthopedic insert delivers the ideal balance of strength to maximize comfort.
- Mending Unaligned Posture - The shoe insoles allow for balancing foot force and modification of asymmetrical leg postures.
- Excellent Arch Support - Our orthotic shoes provide sufficient cushioning, stability, balance, and traction.
- Anti-piercing Sole - Thick sole prevents pointed external factors from pinching and hurting your feet.
- Steel Toe Protection - The steel toe part can bear heavy impact and minimize severe injuries without painfully rubbing your feet.
- Hard-wearing Suede - Premium leather avoids the penetration of liquid and withstands toxic substances from damaging the boots.
Premium Tech System
Our ergonomic cushioning sole reduces any impact that occurs after taking a step.
Every step is comfortable and smooth!
FAQs About The Product:
What are orthopedic shoes?
What are the benefits of orthopedic shoes?
Will orthotics solve my foot problems?
Can anyone wear orthopedic shoes?
Are your shoes the right size?
We are dedicated to making professional footwear that meets your health needs. We wanted to rethink the entire shoe from every angle, solving problems for anyone who feels their feet uncomfortable. So we broke down every element of the shoe and its purpose, creating a new type of shoe for relieving foot pain. With Geekhubis you'll instantly feel why is all about life-changing comfort.