The Cassette Tape to USB Converter is a fantastic device that allows you to transfer all of your favorite vintage and classic music from tape to MP3 format!
Never go out and find the audio editor to record again, you are the expert with this converter. Converting speed can't be adjusted, which is same as the speed of playing tape.
Are you longing to listen to your extensive collection of cassette tapes with recordings of your loved ones or favorite artists? With our revolutionary cassette to mp3 converter, you can now rediscover and retrieve them in modern digital form!
Thanks to this portable cassette player, you can now convert all your old mix-tapes and listen to them in your iPod, laptop or mobile device! Our cassette player is an easy plug and play device with no driver installation required.
The coolest thing is that you can directly listen to the converted songs using your headphones, earbuds, car audio port and other speaker ports. Now you can listen to your favorite old records digitally forever!
- Convenient: Converting cassette/tape to MP3 format into thumb drive automatically without any other device
- Multifunctional Converter: It can be used as a walkman and listening to the cassette/tape with headphone, speaker, and car stereo. Plug the 3.55mm AUX jack into the converter and enjoy!
- Easy to Operate: Two modes for converting cassette/tape to MP3: Manual Mode / Auto Mode.
- Auto-reverse Function: You'll be amazed on this cassette player's playback function that you can even listen again to the recorded music as much as you want. It impressively gives you an advanced user experience!
- Special Notes:
- This device has a playback function for easily checking a recorded file. It may cause some trouble with the NTFS format of the thumb drive.
- Recommended format of Thumb/Flash Drive, USB Disk: FAT, FAT32, exFAT.
- Attention: It records only when the tape is playing.
- Copy the music on tape directly to a USB flash drive in MP3 format, no computer required.
- Color: Silver black
- Size: 15.5 x 11.5 x 4cm
- material: Plastic
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Battery(not included), or by 5V DC USB Power
- Working Time: 2hrs
- Audio Channel: Stereo L/R
- Bit Rate: 128Kbps
- 1 x Cassette Tape To USB Converter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Earphone