Finally a smart hearing aids allows you to take phone calls with Bluetooth
All The Features You Need, At A Fraction Of The Price
Fully rechargeable, saving you TONS of money on battery costs! Get 16+ hours of quality sound on a single charge.
Our Digital hearing aids are truly unlike any hearing aids amplifier that have come before them. You can use an app on your phone to customize the sound to your liking. They offer ultra clear sound quality, along with automatic background noise cancellation and even a built-in microphone so you can take calls hands-free. They last for up to 16 hours with each charge.
IN ADDITION TO BEING STRONG AND COMFORTABLE, THESE RECHARGEABLE HEARING AIDS ARE ALSO BLUETOOTH WITH SPECIAL APP CONTROL AND COST-EFFECTIVE !
“The first day I wore them amazing things happened! I could hear the timer beep on the microwave, and hear every word my daughter-in-law said (first time in 16 years) . So comfortable that I forget they are in my ears. Discreet, powerful, and work just as well as my old bulky $2000 hearing aids." - Steve J D.
Our hearing aids are truly unlike any hearing aids that have come before them. You can use an app on your phone to customize the sound to your liking. They offer ultra clear sound quality, along with automatic background noise cancellation and even a built-in microphone so you can take calls hands-free. They last for up to 16 hours with each charge.
Our digital bluetooth hearing aids are primarily an assistive hearing device but are designed to look and feel like wireless bluetooth earbuds.
Find Out what Makes These Hearing Aids Take the Market by Storm and Why Giant Manufacturers Absolutely Hate Them!
Have you ever wondered why all technologies are getting smaller and smarter, while good old hearing aids remain the same?
If you're tired of bulky, expensive hearing aids, you're not alone. Customers around the world are raving about our smart Bluetooth hearing aids.
First, because it's affordable technology. You can wave goodbye to muffled sounds and hard-to-understand conversations. Now you can get your hearing back without breaking the bank.
We Get Overwhelmingly Positive Reviews, and Major Companies are not Happy About it.
I'm utterly shocked.
" Why did I spend nearly $2000 on a bulky hearing aid? I mean, I don't mind wearing them. But then it becomes difficult to wear masks and glasses while having them on. These Bluetooth in-canal hearing aids work just as good for a fraction of the cost. What's going on?"
"I'm not going to lie, hearing aids were something I could never afford. I waited for the prices to drop like every other technology and assistive product. But that didn't happen. So, when I read an article in my health magazine about rechargeable Bluetooth smart hearing aids, I had to buy one. Hey, better late than never."
...And that's why the big companies are fighting against these Bluetooth hearing aids. Because they can't jump on the bandwagon and are losing huge chunks of money.
EVERYONE DESERVES TO ENJOY LIFE’S PRECIOUS MOMENTS.
our rechargeable smart bluetooth hearing aid comes in a pair. It’s designed for people with mild to severe hearing loss. Their target audience is anyone looking for an affordable pair of smart hearing aids. Something that allows them to regain their hearing without breaking the bank or sacrificing sound quality.
WHY SHOULD I PURCHASE THE RECHARGEABLE BLUETOOTH HEARING AIDS?
- GAME-CHANGING TECHNOLOGY: Leading sound quality and noise-canceling technology, designed to meet FDA requirements and all your listening needs.
- STAY CONNECTED WITH BLUETOOTH : Pair your phone or tablet to take calls, listen to music, and make adjustments on the go.
- They're Travel-friendly: They come with a charging station and a travel case. There's a USB cable included, so you can charge them anywhere, anytime.
- Smart Touch Control: Easily control the earbuds with a simple touch and start calls at any time to your loved ones, and listen to you favorite music world
- Easy Adjustments: Having trouble hearing in a noisy or new environment? Our app lets you control and customize your settings right away from your smartphone. So you always have complete control of your hearing in the palm of your hand.
- Long Life Battery: As all, no one wants to charge his hearing aids every time, that's why our hearing aids with a charging time of 2 hours only can hold up to 16 hours of working.
- Low Cost: Hearing aids shouldn't be thousands of bucks which makes you think twice about your health, this isn't the case with our Rechargeable Bluetooth Hearing aids model.
- IN-THE-EAR MODEL: Stay discreetly in the ear canal, being lightweight that provides a comfortable listening experience all day long.
- Crisp Sound Quality: They boast a smart noise canceller to help you catch every sound. Whether it's a phone call or loud noises.
- They Pack a Punch: Despite their tiny size, they feature some of the most powerful hearing technology available. So you can hear all the noises and sounds around you effortlessly.
- Next-Level Comfort: They're soft and rubbery, so you won't even notice you're wearing them. You can put them on day or night. Snap them on and off whenever you want.
- Won't Get in the Way: Unlike bulky hearing aids, you can wear a mask, get a haircut or wear glasses. They won't get in the way.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS.
Do I need a hearing test?
Not at all! Our devices are configured for the most common types of hearing loss right out of the box - they're also very easily adjustable (as shown in the user manual). Generally, they work for most of our customers as is. If your hearing loss isn't as common and our device isn't the right solution for you, no worries - let us know within 30 days of receiving your hearing aids and we will refund you in full as part of our "love or it's free guarantee."
How long do they take to charge and how long does it last?
Our devices can reach a full charge in as little a 2,5 hours. You can expect up to 12 Hours of continuous use on a single charge.
Will this fit my ears?
We include a variety of sized earbuds with your order, allowing you to find your perfect fit. If the provided ear buds don't fit, let us know and we'll send more sizes!
How are prices so low? What's the catch?
Did you know that two-thirds of the cost of most hearing aids is paying the salary of a doctor or audiologist? Doesn’t seem fair, does it? That's why we cut out the middle men, doctors, and sales offices to offer you state of the art hearing aids at a fraction of what most companies charge. Now you can get premium and high end hearing aids without breaking the bank!